O Negative and AIDS/HIV

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul
      Participant

I read that O- blood is immune to HIV/AIDS. Anyone have any additional information about this?

Ralitsa
      Keymaster

lol… didn’t know that… it will be interesting if someone knows something to share…

Kap
      Participant

@Paul Bishop said:
      I read that O- blood is immune to HIV/AIDS. Anyone have any additional information about this?

Yes I heard about that too. It may also depend of your health in general and the risk you take. I would not recommend taking risks anyway.

I hate to burst anyones’ bubble but I can truthfully say this is a load of rubbish. I am O-neg and have been HIV-pos since 2001. The virus makes NO distinctions!!!

eric gerald
      Participant

you need to show proof of this anyone can make stuff up on the internet. you need to have proof

SiteAdmin
      Keymaster

@ericg123 said:
      you need to show proof of this anyone can make stuff up on the internet. you need to have proof

Well, we don’t have proof about the immunity of O-
      Even if @kap7 is not HIV positive that doesn’t prove anything 🙂

Eric Hayes
      Participant

I had heard the same thing, but it was a general thing about being immune to viruses. I don’t think its true. But I have no evidence or proof. I do have an extra vertebrae and one more set of ribs that my doctors weren’t expecting, though. But I don’t have a tail like some others I know.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.